To leverage state-of-art technology to do IT enablement of overall RPF (Railway Protection Force) operations and working.
The goal for this system has been to keep it easy to use even for non-technical base of the users.
The Dashboard gives in one go a very crisp glimpse of the actions carried out in the entire RSMS application.
Various features this dashboard shows are as follows
• Alerts for the number of messages received since last logout
• Upcoming important events like forecast, etc. in the Event schedule.
• Crime cases registered in a given time.
• Cases pending for enquiry in different registers.
• Cases pending for trial in different registers.
• Cases across all the crime registers that are not yet closed.
• Crime performance (rate) that are reported and registered in CRR and MC modules.
• All the Normal messaging features like Compose, Inbox, Outbox & multiple locations messaging.
• User can compose & send messages of Emergency, Crime, Intelligence and General messages
• Facility of sending attachments like photographs of the site, document etc.
• Feature of running window related to Emergency so as to send continuation reports, back queries etc.
• Facility of archiving the data for future usage
• Facility of using the message data for updating the crime records maintained in the CRR module thus saving time and energy in updating records.
• Facilitates crime records and registers maintenance electronically as against current manual registers for all Crime Registers including C3, C4, C5, RPUP Act register related to the theft of Railway property and Railway Act
• Facility of registering a message of CRM in its corresponding register in CRR.
• An inter-linkage of related registers C3, C4, C5, and RP (UP) leading to minimum data entry, quick sorting and simultaneous updates.
• Advanced features like Arm Chair back tracing and reconciliation that shall help in saving manpower as well as time in decision making.
• Provides linking with MCR module enabling automatic creation of MCR.
This module automates the recording and exchange of Intelligence information and other activities. SIB Module has following broad features-
• Sending Forecast of an event and subsequent registration of events in their respective registers in case of its actual occurrence.
• Record incidents relevant to SIB like Activities of Unions, Terrorist/Extremist activities etc in registers.
• Generation of Alerts
• Press clippings can be scanned as well as used/sent as hyperlink from e-Paper
• Routine activities like giving NOC clearance.
• Facilitate generation of mandatory reports like Daily Situation Report, Monthly Appreciation report etc. and other user requirement reports.
MC module covers those crimes which are not covered by CRR module and also other non-crime incidents like accidents etc.
It is a growing module as it includes Heinous crimes, non-heinous crimes on passengers, Juvenile and untoward Incidents and potential to upgrade as and when RPF powers increase in the area of Passenger crime. Broad features are as follows:-
• A message in CRM can be directly recorded in the concerned register in MC.
• MC provides linking with CRM module and MCR module.
This module is essentially a report generating module which can generate standard MCR used in RPF and send it to higher levels. The module has following features-
• The basis of MCR generation are the registers of CRR & MC thus ensuring data validity
• The reports received from different units get automatically merged at the higher levels.
• MCR report contains the automatic compilation of static tables of MCR and also aids in creating the initial descriptive analysis portion of the MCR.
• The complicated process of report generation has been systematically divided in to simple sequential steps which are easy to follow and operate
For providing hand holding support to the users wherein they can register their complaints and suggestions for the software.